Join the Experts Today
The Houston Chapter of the Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM) invites you to become a member of the award-winning networking and educational organization. If you are a commercial real estate practitioner who has a material participation in commercial real estate transactions in the Houston/Gulf Coast area (broker, managing broker, lender/financer, consultant, appraiser, investor/owner, developer, asset/portfolio manager, corporate real estate executive, or commercial property tax consultant), then you need to be aligned with this premier organization today.
Join the CCIM Houston / Gulf Coast Chapter now and receive all of the following benefits:
- Meet and learn how to do business with Houston’s most successful real estate professionals
- Get the inside information on the market from the top local players
- Have your contact information and specialties listed in the Membership Directory
Education & Market Knowledge
- Attend presentations on the hottest real estate topics
- Stay on top of the latest techniques and practices from “masters” in the industry at “The CCIM Forum” meetings
- Maintain your real estate license by attending MCE courses pertinent to the commercial real estate industry
- Learn about local listings, new developments, market data, trends, and demographics
- Stay on top of TREC and local laws, rules and regulations affecting the real estate industry
- Join our mentoring program to either help someone else in the commercial real estate industry get ahead or to get help from a veteran in the industry
- Become a member of the LinkedIn Group for the CCIM Houston/Gulf Coast Chapter to get copies of presentations from speakers and to communicate ideas and information with others members of the Chapter.
- Free access to ARGUS Zone, a state-of-the-art communication solution platform that consists of the following components: ARGUS Collaboration Zone and ARGUS Transaction Zone.
- Gets tips and insights on how to run financial, marketing, and research software.
Meetings and Events
- Annual Real Estate Forecast Competition
- Luncheons with renowned guest speakers covering the hottest real estate topics
- The CCIM Forum – “members-only” educational luncheons, including a “haves and wants” session
- Chapter exclusive tours and overviews of Houston’s premiere real estate projects and latest industry developments
- Regular social networking events, holiday party & community service events.
Select Discounts & Incentives
- $20 discounts on monthly luncheons
- $50 discount on South Texas College of Law Commercial MCE Course
- Discounts or free admission to other MCE courses as well as networking events
- Get one new lead, important contact, or handy tip that helps you get or close that next deal – this is money in your pocket.
- Become a leader in the commercial real estate industry through committee involvement
- Contribute to your profession and community
- Complimentary promotion in your local market area
Additional Benefits for CCIM Candidates
- Stay up-to-date with class schedules
- Assistance and support while obtaining your CCIM designation
- Get to know the people with the local chapter who will submit your recommendation for the online portfolio
- Opportunity to apply for one of five annual local chapter CCIM Scholarships for core and advanced courses
Additional Benefits for CCIM Designees
- Opportunity to apply for “Life After the Pin” scholarship for CCIMs
- Stay up-to-date with must-see seminars
- Get on the path to leadership in the national CCIM Institute